TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation – Are you a new TD Canada Trust credit cardholder? Congratulations, your decision of choosing this financial institution is most likely a very wise choice. There are several reasons for this claim. First of all, TD, Canada Trust is one of the principal financial institutions in Canada. Second, credit card holders can benefit from loyalty points that are awarded on every purchase they make with their new credit cards. Lastly, there are some exclusive benefits offered by TD Canada Trust to its customers which you might not be aware of. One of them is TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation.
TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation
TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation Quick Tips
- To start using your TD Canada Trust credit card, you need to visit a branch or call their Customer Care hotline.
- You will be asked for personal information such as date of birth and Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- The bank representative might activate your card by phone after verifying your identity.
- If the representative cannot verify your identity over the phone, he can ask you to visit a local Financial Centre in person with appropriate identification documents.
- In case you prefer activating the credit card yourself, you should know that it is not possible to do so online. However, this way is much more convenient because it saves a lot of time and energy.
TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation online
Step 1: Visit www.tdcanadatrust.com/personal/creditcards/onlineactivation
Step 2: Fill in the online form with your personal information
Step 3: You will be asked to provide a credit card number and CVV number from the back of your TD Canada Trust Credit Card.
Step 4: Click on submit to complete the activation process.
Note: you should not forget that it is necessary to provide your Social Insurance Number (SIN) in order for your card to be activated.
Step 5: You will be provided with a temporary password for your credit card as well as the PIN number that you will have to change after activating your TD Canada Trust Credit Card.
TD Canada Trust Loyalty Program
do you know? TD Canada Trust also offers a loyalty program that awards points every time you make a purchase with your new credit cards. It is called ‘TD Rewards’. Customers can either redeem their rewards on a selection of gift cards or go towards the balance of their accounts. To learn more about these reward programs, please visit www.tdrewardsplus.com.
In case you have any questions about the TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation process, feel free to contact Customer Care at 1-800-983-8472. You can also visit your local branch to speak with a representative in person.
Hope you enjoyed this article! If so, please feel free to share. 🙂
TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation using the phone
Step 1: Call 1-800-983-8472
Step 2: Say “I’d like to activate a credit card” or press one if you’re already a TD Canada Trust customer
Step 3: Press One for English
Step 4: Press Two for Credit Cards.
Step 5: If prompted, enter your SIN number and the pin on your new credit card. You will then hear an automated message indicating whether or not your application was approved. Note that sometimes this message takes several minutes to play, so be patient!
Step 6: Follow any other prompts from there, such as setting up your personal identification number (pin). The agent may also ask you about how you intend to use the credit card before finally activating it. This may take around five to ten minutes, so make sure you have some spare time before calling!
Once you receive your credit card in the mail and it’s activated, you can begin making purchases immediately.
If you’d like more information on their rewards program: visit www.tdrewardsplus.com or call 1-866-222-3456 (TD Direct Investing).
TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation using E-Mail
Step 1: Visit www.tdcanadatrust.com/onlinetransaction
Step 2: Under the ‘Credit Cards’ section, select “Email Activation” or “Mobile Text Message & Email Activation” (depending on which method you prefer)
Step 3: Fill out the form with your personal information. Be sure to provide an email address where you can be contacted!
Step 4: Enter your credit card number and click on submit. You will receive a confirmation message confirming that the activation has been processed. Note that it may take up to five days for TD Canada Trust to reply to your request via e-mail, so please do not contact them until then if you still have questions.
Step 5: You will receive your new credit card in the mail shortly. Once it arrives, you can begin using it!
For more information on TD Canada Trust Credit Cards and their rewards program, please follow this link: www.tdrewardsplus.com or call 1-866-222-3456 (TD Direct Investing).
TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation Requirements
- Complete the TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation form
- Valid SSN or ITIN Number
- Valid zip code where you’d like your card sent (they recommend entering your home address)
- The last 4 digits of the credit card number of your new TD Canada Trust credit card. Note that if you don’t have this information, then just mention that to the agent on the phone and they will be able to retrieve it for you! After all, it’s pretty important that they have everything they need on their end since you want them to activate your new credit card as quickly as possible!
Note: If you’re planning on sending in a paper application instead of activating online, make sure to include payment by check or money order so that it can be processed as quickly as possible!
TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation Additional Tips
- Pay off your balance in full each month to avoid interest charges
- You can’t activate a TD Canada Trust credit card online if you have an outstanding balance on your account. This means that it’s important to pay off your card before activating it! Otherwise, you’ll be given instructions specific for securing payment or compensating for the debt. To do so, simply contact Customer Care at 1-800-983-8472.
- If you’re sending in an application through snail mail instead, please include payment by check or money order with the application form! This will help speed up the process of activation significantly!
- TD Canada Trust Credit Card Activation
- How to Activate Td Credit Card on App
- Td Credit Card Activation Not Working
- How to Activate Td Credit Card Online
- Td Credit Card Activation Number Canada
- Td Debit Card Activation Number
- Td Credit Card Activation Automated
- How to Change Td Credit Card Pin Online