Regions Card Activation Online – If you need any assistance with your Regions Visa (or MasterCard) credit or debit card, you can contact us via telephone or in-person. If you acquire a Regions credit or debit card online, however, you can choose to activate it yourself instead of waiting for a representative to contact you.
Regions Card Activation Online
You can also activate a new Regions Visa card by phone if this is your preference. Whether you are visiting a Regions Branch Office, by calling the toll-free number on the back of your credit card, or doing it online, activating your card has never been easier for you.
Activation of Your Regional Debit Card Online
- As you might have already read, activating your Regions credit or debit card can be done by filling out the form on their website. There is no need to worry about being charged any kind of fee for doing it online either, as this service is completely free of charge. The only thing that you will have to pay for are the products you buy with your new card.
- Activating your Regions MasterCard or Visa Electron debit card via the internet only takes a few minutes, and then you are ready to use it at thousands of locations worldwide where Visa payment cards are accepted.
- Activation of Your Card By Phone As well as being able to activate your Regions debit or credit card online, you also have the option of them directly. You can find the number for this service on the back of your new card, or you can call 1-800-634-9992 to have it activated over the phone.
- Activation of Your Card at a Regions Branch This is another option that you have if you wish to activate your card in person.
- Although the process only takes a few minutes, it does mean that you will have to leave home or work and travel out to one of their branch offices.
- You should also know that if you decide not to visit a branch office but instead decide to do it by calling them on the phone or online, they may be unable to assist you with any of your personal questions right away until after your credit card has been activated first.
Activation of Your Regional Debit Card by Phone
Step 1: Pick up your phone and dial 1-800-634-9992.
Step 2: When the automated voice response system answers, you need to press “1” on your keypad to speak with a Regions representative. Or you can wait for them to answer automatically and let them do it for you.
Step 3: The next stage will be choosing which kind of card you want to activate and following their instructions as they give them to you. For our example, we chose to activate a debit card, so we pressed “2”. If instead, we chose the option of activating a credit card, then we would have needed to press “3” first before continuing as they would guide us through the process as such.
Step 4: Give them some personal information so they can verify who you are by asking for your full name, address, date of birth, and the last six digits of your social security number. These six-digit numbers are referred to as your “BIN” or Bank Identification Number.
Step 5: The final stage is to tell them how you intend on paying for your purchases with the new card. That means whether it will be by check, debit card instead, or credit card, which most people will choose here even though that does mean they have to pay interest fees.
Regions Bank Card Features and Benefits
The benefits of Regions Bank cards are that they offer extremely low-interest rates, no annual fees, and great customer service.
So even though it is easy to activate your card once you have received it in the mail, it does mean that there are other costs involved which people often forget about. For example, if for any reason you need to stop using your credit card or debit card because of an emergency at home or work, it will only be possible if you remember to cut up the old card before activating a new one.
That is why many customers choose instead to activate their new card over the phone by calling 1-800-634-9992 or online by filling out the activation form on their website directly.
Ques: I want to activate my new Regions card first before I use it. Is that a problem?
Ans: No, you can activate your new Regions card as soon as you receive it without having to wait for a representative from the company to contact you first.
Ques: What if I am not very good with technology and don’t wish to activate my Regions credit or debit card online?
Ans: You still have other options available, which means that choosing online will always be your free choice and not one you are forced into doing by default.
Ques: Can I visit a branch office of Regional instead and request they do everything there for me in person?
Ans: Yes, but they may only assist you in activating your card once it has been activated online or over the phone by their automated systems.
Ques: Why is there a difference between having to use my BIN numbers in order to activate my credit card and paying for my purchases with it later?
Ans: They will not be able to debit any funds from your bank account until after you have completed the activation process.
Regions Bank Customer Service Number – 1-800-634-9992 Regions Contact Phone Numbers Regions Credit Card Activation Regions Debit Card Activation Regions ATM & Pin Number Regions Credit Check.