MyMilestone Credit Card Activation – My Milestone Card arrived in the mail today. I haven’t activated it yet, but I’m so excited to have finally used my photo for an ID! The first paragraph: It came in the cutest package, printed on recycled paper with soy ink. The color is just like my hair! The back has all of the information essential to be printed on it. In the second paragraph: I put it face-up on my nightstand where I’ll see it first thing every morning and last thing before going to bed at night. My Milestone Card is a physical reminder of all that I’ve accomplished over the past year since my gender transition, as well as a symbol of my bright future.
MyMilestone Credit Card Activation
How to Mymilestone Card Activation?
Step 1: Order a card from mymilestonecard.com
Step 2: Receive a package in the mail.
Step 3: Put your mymilestone card on display! It’s a great way to start your morning and end your day with positive energy.
Step 4: Share your mymilestone card photos on social media using the hashtag #mymilestonestory.
How to Activate Mymilestone Card Online [ or Debit Card ]
Step 1: Go to mymilestonecard.com
Step 2: Proceed to the checkout page.
Step 3: Fill out all of your information, upload a photo of yourself with your ID. I would also recommend uploading a picture of yourself before starting your transition if this is an option.
Step 4: Agree to the terms & conditions.
Step 5: Enter your information. Your card will be mailed to you within 3-5 business days!
How to Activate Mymilestone Card by Phone Number
Step 1: Go to the mymilestonecard website
Step 2: Proceed to checkout
Step 3: Fill out all of your information, then upload a photo of yourself with both your old and new ID; I would also recommend uploading a picture of yourself before you start your transition if this is an option.
Step 4: Choose which type of card you want to activate, debit or credit
Step 5: Enter your phone number
Step 6: Agree to the terms & conditions
Step 7: Receive a call from mymilestonecard customer service. They will ask you security questions which you will have to answer correctly to finalize the activation of your card. Congratulations, you now have a mymilestone card!
How to Activate Mymilestone Card on Mobile App
Step 1: Download the mymilestonecard app from your favorite store
Step 2: Proceed to the login page
Step 3: Fill out all of your information, then upload a photo of yourself with both your old and new ID. I would also recommend uploading a picture of yourself before starting your transition if this is an option.
Step 4: Agree to the terms & conditions.
Step 5: Fill out all of your payment information. You can either pay a lump sum for a year or sign up monthly using PayPal.
Step 6: Receive a text confirmation that your mymilestone card has been activated!
Tips for New Mymilestone Card Users:
- Don’t forget to take a photo of yourself at the beginning and end of your journey!
- Take a selfie with your mymilestone card every day. It will bring you lots of joy.
- Share your photos using #mymilestonestory on social media.
- Bask in the glory that is your mymilestone card! It is a symbol of all that you’ve accomplished.
- When sharing a picture of your card, please share the hashtags along with it! This helps us get our message out to other fellow members who are looking for positivity and guidance.
- If you decide to take a before pic, be sure that it is entirely anonymous. We do not want to pry into people’s pasts, so please keep it anonymous by blacking out your eyes.
- If you are using PayPal, make sure that the email attached with your mymilestone card is your one. If you are getting a monthly subscription through PayPal, do not forget to cancel it every month after the renewal date has passed.
- Don’t forget to activate your card as soon as possible! You can do so by calling mymilestonecard’s number or doing it online through a phone number or a debit/credit card. Activate your card within the first 30 days of using it for the best results.
- Do not sign up for a subscription with a card not attached to your PayPal account or debit/credit card. We do not want you to lose money!
- When signing up for a monthly subscription, we recommend using PayPal (instead of a debit/credit card) if possible! It makes canceling your subscription much easier. If you get the free trial through the app and decide
Ques: What if I lose my card?
Ans: If you have registered your card online, you can easily deactivate it from your account. If you haven’t activated your card yet, don’t hesitate to contact customer service to report a lost or stolen card. You may be asked to send in a photo of yourself with both IDs as well as a picture of yourself before you start your transition.
Ques: Can I use the same photo for both my new and old IDs?
Ans: No, we will need a separate photo of yourself with each ID. We recommend keeping both images on hand, as we may need to contact you via phone or email with further questions about your mymilestone card!
Ques: Will any issues are using mymilestone card at the local grocer?
Ans: Some people experience problems due to their names not matching up 100% on their IDs, so it is recommended to have a backup plan in case this happens. It’s always a good idea to bring someone who knows your situation or has encountered similar issues with your mymilestone card before!
Ques: How do I update my name or gender marker on my card?
Ans: You will need to submit a request for this, but you can either via phone or email. If you have any questions about this process, please get in touch with customer service!